Bitcoin Price Breaches $61,000 Ahead of Key Inflation Figures; What’s Next?
Key Bitcoin Price Outlook The bitcoin price briefly surged above $61,000 on Tuesday. The climb surfaced as a part of an upside weekly session, as traders’ appetite for safe-havens surged ahead of key US inflation data. Technically, the cryptocurrency shied away from confirming a price breakout to the upside. Bitcoin rallied above $61,000 on Tuesday. The flagship cryptocurrency’s upside move was brief but left traders more confident about extended gains. Changpeng Zhao, the CEO of […]
- The Real Reason Behind Bitcoin Explosive Rally is Not Coinbase But Inflation
- NFT Game Chainbinders by Doki Doki Raised $5 Million in Under Two Hours
- Daily Bitcoin Transaction Volume Thriving, Nears Milestone $10 Billion
- DeFi Is Changing: And It’s for the Better
- The Simplest Bitcoin Analysis as BTC/USD Refreshes Milestone High
- Unicly To Allow Users To Combine, Fractionalize, And Trade NFTs With Guaranteed Liquidity
- Easy As Pi: Bitcoin Indicator Says The Top Is In
- Top Blockchain “Easter Egg” Projects to Look Out For
- Small Lawsuit Wins Pushes XRP Price Back to 2018 Highs; Pullback Ahead?