Could A Bitcoin Cash Resistance Break Power It As High As Last Time?
Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH) is trading higher Friday alongside most of the cryptocurrency market.
The last time Bitcoin Cash saw a resistance break with consolidation above the resistance level, it went on to reach highs of over $1,600. There is a possibility that another resistance break allows the crypto to do the same thing once again.
Bitcoin Cash was up 8.48% at $721.07 at last check Friday afternoon.Bitcoin Cash Daily Chart Analysis Bitcoin Cash pushed up farther away from the higher low trendline (orange) and is nearing resistance in what technical traders call an ascending triangle pattern. The ...
- Cryptocurrency Tezos Rises More Than 23% In 24 hours
- Cryptocurrency Binance Coin's Price Increased More Than 4% Within 24 hours
- Cryptocurrency VeChain Rises More Than 9% In 24 hours
- Tom Brady Wants To Be Paid In Bitcoin, Ethereum And Solana
- Goji Crypto (GOJ) and Dog Collar (COLLAR) Form Strategic Partnership
- Cryptos Make Comeback As Altcoins Add $100B In 24 Hours, Bitcoin Shows Strength At $44,000
- TradeStation Crypto Now In New Jersey And Tennessee
- tZERO Crypto to Add Support for Five New Crypto Assets
- Dogecoin Adoption Growing Faster Than Ever: To The Moon Soon?
- Argo Blockchain's Uplisting: What Investors Should Know About Bitcoin Miner