Crypto Crash Imminent, How Traders Are Protecting Themselves
The cryptocurrency market continues to stay sluggish due to the hawkish stance of the Federal Reserve. Bitcoin continues to be stuck in the $18K-$19K range. According to Jason Goepfert, a major crypto influencer, the retail traders are expecting a full-on crypto crash. According to Goepfert, the retail investors spent close to $20 billion last week
The post Crypto Crash Imminent, How Traders Are Protecting Themselves appeared first on CoinGape.
- SBF’s Alameda Research Secretly Financed This Crypto News Website
- This Chart Pattern Restricts Price Growth In Graph Token; Keep Holding?
- SBF To Be Arrested During House Testimony Visit To The U.S.?
- BitMEX Founder Arthur Hayes Shares His Top 4 Cryptos For The Bear Market
- SHIBA Inu Price Analysis Guide For The Coming Week
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Prediction: Key Metric At 4 Year Low Means Turnaround?
- Bitcoin, Ethereum Price Prediction- Here’s How Bitcoin May Escape Ongoing Uncertainty
- Should Terra Classic Community Wait Before Voting On Crucial Proposal 11030?
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Only Messi Can Save Argentina Fan Token (ARG)?
- Explained: Fortnite Game and Why Fortnite is Being Called a ‘Real’ Metaverse?