Crypto Crash Imminent, How Traders Are Protecting Themselves
The cryptocurrency market continues to stay sluggish due to the hawkish stance of the Federal Reserve. Bitcoin continues to be stuck in the $18K-$19K range. According to Jason Goepfert, a major crypto influencer, the retail traders are expecting a full-on crypto crash. According to Goepfert, the retail investors spent close to $20 billion last week
The post Crypto Crash Imminent, How Traders Are Protecting Themselves appeared first on CoinGape.
- Wall Street Bullish On Crypto & Stocks As US CPI Inflation Cools, Fed To “Skip”
- BLUR’s 196 Million Token Unlock Tomorrow, Will BLUR Price Crash?
- Bitcoin Price Soars As US CPI Data Shows Inflation Eased In May 2023
- Accumulation at Crucial Support Hints MATIC Price Rally to $0.75, But There’s a Catch
- XRP Lawsuit: Vitalik Involved In Process Of Hinman’s Infamous ETH Speech; Reveals Docs
- Wall Street Bullish On Crypto & Stocks As US CPI Inflation Set For Historic Drop, Fed “Skip”
- XRP Price Analysis: Bullish Pattern Fuels $XRP Price Rally to $0.6; Buy Today?
- Ethereum Price Prediction: Are $ETH And $BTC Securities? Here’s Trading Plan For ETH Price This Week
- Shiba Inu Rival FLOKI Soars 8% With Its New Education Platform And Trading Pairs
- Breaking: Jack Dorsey Alleges Indian Govt Threatened To Shut Down Twitter, Raid Employees