Crypto Revival Fuels Predictions as Bitcoin Breaks $50K Mark
Bitcoin beat $50,000 interestingly since May as crypto costs proceeded with a continuous recuperation from a cluttered defeat only three months prior. The biggest virtual coin progressed 3.8% to $50,272 as of 6:53 a.m. in New York, with different tokens including Ether and Cardano’s ADA likewise rising. Bitcoin excused the negative presence and shot past the desired $50,000 mark, said [...]
The post Crypto Revival Fuels Predictions as Bitcoin Breaks $50K Mark appeared first on Coin News Asia.
- Singapore’s DBS Group Expects to Double the Number of Crypto Trader Members
- Asian Countries Lead the Crypto Adoption Process
- Singapore’s DBS Bank Gets Approval to Offer Crypto Services
- Jasmine Telecom Systems Outlines Plans to Become Largest ASEAN Bitcoin Miner by 2024
- Bitcoin Rallies Back Near $40,000 Mark after Last Month’s Decline
- Taiwan Cryptocurrency Regulation Has Changed
- Bitcoin Stabilized in Asian Trading after Two-week Low
- Is Bitcoin Price Falling Because of China Mining Crackdown?
- Thailand SEC Requires Crypto Exchanges to Comply Revised Rules