Curve TVL Sinks $14 Billion; No Longer DApp with Most Value Locked
Curve total value locked (TVL) fell steeply in the second week of May due to decreased investor interest in decentralized finance (DeFi). Curve was the decentralized application with the most value locked for a long time. According to Be[In]Crypto Research, Curve has lost 61% in total value locked since the start of the year. On … Continued
The post Curve TVL Sinks $14 Billion; No Longer DApp with Most Value Locked appeared first on BeInCrypto.
- Binance.US to Close USD Channels, Become Crypto-Only Exchange While SEC Storm Rages
- Cardano (ADA) Finds Support At $0.30 –But, Will it Hold?
- Powering the Metaverse: Exciting Web3 Gaming Innovations on the Horizon
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Makes an Early Rebound as Investors Reallocate Capital —What Next?
- Brazil Is on the Path to Sensible Crypto Regulation, Says Hashdex Executive
- Polygon (MATIC) Price Drops 15% After SEC Filling —Tough Times Ahead?
- The Full List of Cryptos Named Securities in SEC Lawsuits Against Binance and Coinbase
- Coinbase Reports 1 Million Base Users Despite SEC Lawsuit
- More Than a Third of Canadian Crypto Traders Have Fallen Victim to Scams, Study Reveals
- Stablecoin Circle Lawyers Up Amid SEC Crackdown on Crypto