Daily Bitcoin Transaction Volume Thriving, Nears Milestone $10 Billion
Bitcoin price is booming but there’s still the same old argument that remains: “nobody uses the top cryptocurrency for actual transactions.” While the claim has long been solid due to the asset acting more so as a store of value, daily transaction volume has also been soaring, nearing a milestone $10 billion. Here’s a closer look at how the ecosystem is thriving , from miner revenues and much more, and how they all factor into the cryptocurrency’s […]
- The Real Reason Behind Bitcoin Explosive Rally is Not Coinbase But Inflation
- NFT Game Chainbinders by Doki Doki Raised $5 Million in Under Two Hours
- DeFi Is Changing: And It’s for the Better
- The Simplest Bitcoin Analysis as BTC/USD Refreshes Milestone High
- Bitcoin Price Breaches $61,000 Ahead of Key Inflation Figures; What’s Next?
- Unicly To Allow Users To Combine, Fractionalize, And Trade NFTs With Guaranteed Liquidity
- Easy As Pi: Bitcoin Indicator Says The Top Is In
- Top Blockchain “Easter Egg” Projects to Look Out For
- Small Lawsuit Wins Pushes XRP Price Back to 2018 Highs; Pullback Ahead?