Dogecoin Takes Queues From Bitcoin As Dog Days Of Summer Approach
The cryptocurrency market could be in for a hot weekend as the dog days of summer approach.
Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) regained the $50,000 level Fridat after receiving follow through on a bull break from a descending channel Benzinga called out on Thursday.
Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) has completed its own bullish pattern and on Friday was attempting to confirm the pattern was recognized. If it is, Dogecoin could be in for a long run over the coming days.
See Also: How to Buy Dogecoin
The Dogecoin Chart: After reaching an Aug. 16 high of 35 cents, Dogecoin began a weeks-long period of consolidation. In its consolidation, the crypto formed a bullish inverted head-and-shoulder pattern on the daily chart with the ...
- Ethereum Classic Suffers From Relationship To Bitcoin, General Markets — But All Hope Isn't Lost
- Could Baby Dogecoin See A Jump Like Dogecoin Did Earlier This Year?
- DeFi: Disrupting The Financial Ecosystem
- Freddie Mercury NFTs Are On Sale — For A Cause
- 5 Picks From 'Rich Dad Poor Dad' Author Robert Kiyosaki's Crypto Expert
- Cryptocurrency Cosmos Decreases More Than 12% Within 24 hours
- Binance's BNB Decreases More Than 10% Within 24 hours
- Cryptocurrency Tezos Decreases More Than 14% Within 24 hours
- Is The Doge Sick? Why Dogecoin Could Be In For A Bigger Drop
- Consumer Stocks With NFT Exposure Slide As Cryptos Take Hit