Drone Racing League Signs $100M Deal With Algorand
Algorand will take over title rights for the Drone Racing League starring with its upcoming season.
The post Drone Racing League Signs $100M Deal With Algorand appeared first on BeInCrypto.
- Coinbase Foregoes Its Crypto Lending Program After SEC Skirmish
- Robinhood Tests Crypto Wallet Feature in Beta
- Hacker Lifts Nearly $13 Million in Crypto from pNetwork
- Decentral Games Developer Receives Funding From Binance
- Christie’s Auctioning Rare NFTs with Live ETH Bidding
- Ripple’s Legal Team Not Planning on Settling With SEC
- BTCD Bounces at Long-Term Support
- FTX Announces it Has Registered With Bahamian Securities Commission
- ‘Crypto Networks Are Going to Be the Foundation for So Many Things,’ Says Blockchain Association’s Kristin Smith
- ‘Cryptos are Not Currencies,’ Says ECB’s Lagarde