Ethereum Classic Is On The Verge Of A Breakout: Could This One Be Bigger Than The Last?
Ethereum Classic (CRYPTO: ETC) is trading higher Friday, moving higher alongside the rest of a bullish crypto market.
Ethereum Classic looks to be on the verge of a breakout. The last time the crypto broke out it ran to a high of $175. There’s a chance if the crypto sees another breakout the same result could happen.
Ethereum Classic was up 5.01% at $70.97 at last check.Ethereum Classic Daily Chart Analysis Ethereum Classic looks to be forming a cup pattern (orange) inside of a sideways channel. The price level has almost reached resistance and has been getting pinched between support and resistance. The $80 level ...
- Goji Crypto (GOJ) and Dog Collar (COLLAR) Form Strategic Partnership
- Cryptos Make Comeback As Altcoins Add $100B In 24 Hours, Bitcoin Shows Strength At $44,000
- TradeStation Crypto Now In New Jersey And Tennessee
- tZERO Crypto to Add Support for Five New Crypto Assets
- Dogecoin Adoption Growing Faster Than Ever: To The Moon Soon?
- Argo Blockchain's Uplisting: What Investors Should Know About Bitcoin Miner
- Kim Kardashian Touting Ethereum Knock-Off On Instagram Had A 19% Conversion Rate And Those Who Bought In Stare At Mega Losses
- Gold Investors Are Moving On To Cryptocurrencies Like Bitcoin And Ethereum, Says Bloomberg Commodities Strategist
- Leading Bitcoin Informational Website Hacked And Used To Promote Giveaway Scam
- Why Should Robinhood Have All The Fun? 'Dogecoin To The Moon,' Says Rival Gemini's Tyler Winklevoss