Ethereum Classic's Price Increased More Than 5% Following Ethereum Rally
Ethereum Classic's (CRYPTO: ETC) price has increased 5.66% over the past 24 hours to $71.0. Over the past week, ETC has experienced an uptick of over 14.0%, moving from $62.41 to its current price. As it stands right now, the coin's all-time high is $167.09.
The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Ethereum Classic over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). The gray bands are bollinger bands, measuring the volatility for both the daily ...
- Goji Crypto (GOJ) and Dog Collar (COLLAR) Form Strategic Partnership
- Cryptos Make Comeback As Altcoins Add $100B In 24 Hours, Bitcoin Shows Strength At $44,000
- TradeStation Crypto Now In New Jersey And Tennessee
- tZERO Crypto to Add Support for Five New Crypto Assets
- Dogecoin Adoption Growing Faster Than Ever: To The Moon Soon?
- Argo Blockchain's Uplisting: What Investors Should Know About Bitcoin Miner
- Kim Kardashian Touting Ethereum Knock-Off On Instagram Had A 19% Conversion Rate And Those Who Bought In Stare At Mega Losses
- Gold Investors Are Moving On To Cryptocurrencies Like Bitcoin And Ethereum, Says Bloomberg Commodities Strategist
- Leading Bitcoin Informational Website Hacked And Used To Promote Giveaway Scam
- Why Should Robinhood Have All The Fun? 'Dogecoin To The Moon,' Says Rival Gemini's Tyler Winklevoss