Goldman Concerned About Dollar as Reserve Currency; CME Bitcoin Futures Open Interest Hits ATH; Telegram Criticizes Apple Walled Garden
TL;DR: Welcome to In Case You Missed It (ICYMI), a daily crypto news update. Goldman Sachs states the dollar might fall as world currency. Open interest on CME BTC futures hits ATH. Telegram CEO criticizes Apple policies. LocalBitcoins partners with Elliptic to automate AML/KYC compliance. Robinhood to scale crypto back crypto offering, and Tetras Capital closes after […]
The post Goldman Concerned About Dollar as Reserve Currency; CME Bitcoin Futures Open Interest Hits ATH; Telegram Criticizes Apple Walled Garden appeared first on CoinSpice.
- PODCAST Bitcoin Cash at 3: Amaury Séchet Details BCH’s Creation and Founding
- SEC Scrutinizes Binance Chain; CoinEx Establishes $50M Ecosystem Fund; Circle USDC Yield & Lending Products
- PODCAST Bitcoin Cash at 3: Keep Building, Keep Spreading the Word, By Roger Ver
- Ledger Acknowledges Data Breach; Grayscale Hits ATH Numbers; Missing Cryptoqueen Podcast Returns!
- PODCAST Bitcoin Cash at 3: A Blue Ocean of Opportunity, By Chris Troutner
- Investor Marc De Mesel Donates $1,000 to Bitcoin Cash Mêmé Organizer After Read.cash Ban Threat
- Read.cash Founder Threatens Ban & Permanent Fund Blacklist of 100 Users by Midnight London Time Tonight
- CRYPTO DEV DIGEST: Catching the Bitcoin Cash Drift; Augur v2 Launches; Cardano Hardforks
- Maker Hits $1 Billion Locked Value; Chainalysis Launches Market Intel Charts; Silvergate Bank Bitcoin Loans Grew 80%