Inside The ‘Living Room’ Installation at Miami Art Week 2022
In Random International’s immersive ‘light sculpture’, visitors interact with a living labyrinth and the data is collected on the blockchain, allowing viewers to co-create and collect an NFT of the experience.
- Sam Bankman-Fried Seeks Dismissal Of Nearly All Criminal Charges Against Him
- SEC Charges Lindsay Lohan, Jake Paul, Soulja Boy, Akon In Crypto Promotion Scheme
- 'We Got A Bit Feral': 7 Guests Recount Staying For Free On An Island Working On Ideas
- Bankman-Fried Hit With Four New Criminal Charges Alleging Illegal Political Donations And Bank Fraud
- Alexis Ohanian Predicts: 'Crypto, Bitcoin, Is Here To Stay'
- Ex-Stanford Dean Bailed Out Bankman-Fried To Help 'Steadfast Friends,' He Says
- Three Men Tried Breaking Into Home Of Sam Bankman-Fried’s Parents, Lawyers Claim
- ‘I Didn’t Steal Funds’: Bankman-Fried Debuts Newsletter—And Defense
- Binance Is Bleeding Assets, $12 Billion Gone In Less Than 60 Days