Investor Marc De Mesel Donates $1,000 to Bitcoin Cash Mêmé Organizer After Read.cash Ban Threat
TL;DR: After the founder of Read.cash threatened to ban and blacklist funds for anyone who participated in Bitcoin Cash Mêmé Competition of 2020 created by developer Shammah Chancellor, a frequent target in those very memes (investor Marc De Mesel) donated $1,000 through the platform to Chancellor, appearing to signal his support for the competition and […]
The post Investor Marc De Mesel Donates $1,000 to Bitcoin Cash Mêmé Organizer After Read.cash Ban Threat appeared first on CoinSpice.
- PODCAST Bitcoin Cash at 3: Amaury Séchet Details BCH’s Creation and Founding
- SEC Scrutinizes Binance Chain; CoinEx Establishes $50M Ecosystem Fund; Circle USDC Yield & Lending Products
- PODCAST Bitcoin Cash at 3: Keep Building, Keep Spreading the Word, By Roger Ver
- Ledger Acknowledges Data Breach; Grayscale Hits ATH Numbers; Missing Cryptoqueen Podcast Returns!
- PODCAST Bitcoin Cash at 3: A Blue Ocean of Opportunity, By Chris Troutner
- Goldman Concerned About Dollar as Reserve Currency; CME Bitcoin Futures Open Interest Hits ATH; Telegram Criticizes Apple Walled Garden
- Read.cash Founder Threatens Ban & Permanent Fund Blacklist of 100 Users by Midnight London Time Tonight
- CRYPTO DEV DIGEST: Catching the Bitcoin Cash Drift; Augur v2 Launches; Cardano Hardforks
- Maker Hits $1 Billion Locked Value; Chainalysis Launches Market Intel Charts; Silvergate Bank Bitcoin Loans Grew 80%