Is Bitcoin Price Falling Because of China Mining Crackdown?
Things aren’t as ruddy on the opposite side of the world. Be that as it may, one portion of the world appears to be agreeable to managing crypto and keeping it alive, the other half is by all accounts against it. China, the country that houses the majority of the world’s Bitcoin mines, as of late began a crackdown against [...]
The post Is Bitcoin Price Falling Because of China Mining Crackdown? appeared first on Coin News Asia.
- Singapore’s DBS Group Expects to Double the Number of Crypto Trader Members
- Asian Countries Lead the Crypto Adoption Process
- Crypto Revival Fuels Predictions as Bitcoin Breaks $50K Mark
- Singapore’s DBS Bank Gets Approval to Offer Crypto Services
- Jasmine Telecom Systems Outlines Plans to Become Largest ASEAN Bitcoin Miner by 2024
- Bitcoin Rallies Back Near $40,000 Mark after Last Month’s Decline
- Taiwan Cryptocurrency Regulation Has Changed
- Bitcoin Stabilized in Asian Trading after Two-week Low
- Thailand SEC Requires Crypto Exchanges to Comply Revised Rules