Jasmine Telecom Systems Outlines Plans to Become Largest ASEAN Bitcoin Miner by 2024
The leader of Jasmine Telecom Systems (JTS) has illustrated how he intends to make the Thai administrator the biggest bitcoin miner in the ASEAN area by 2024. At the point when a developing number of telcos are investigating blockchain however few are taking a gander at digital money, JTS has declared designs to introduce 500 bitcoin mining machines at its [...]
The post Jasmine Telecom Systems Outlines Plans to Become Largest ASEAN Bitcoin Miner by 2024 appeared first on Coin News Asia.
- China’s Real Estate Market Could Cause a Crypto Crash
- Singapore’s DBS Group Expects to Double the Number of Crypto Trader Members
- Asian Countries Lead the Crypto Adoption Process
- Crypto Revival Fuels Predictions as Bitcoin Breaks $50K Mark
- Singapore’s DBS Bank Gets Approval to Offer Crypto Services
- Bitcoin Rallies Back Near $40,000 Mark after Last Month’s Decline
- Taiwan Cryptocurrency Regulation Has Changed
- Bitcoin Stabilized in Asian Trading after Two-week Low
- Is Bitcoin Price Falling Because of China Mining Crackdown?