JPMorgan blames Reddit traders for ‘frothy’ crypto, NFT markets
A new report from analysts at JP Morgan has revealed that the entire crypto market is beginning to look “frothy” after the market witnessed one of its best periods, especially as spot market trading volumes once again top $1 trillion.
The post JPMorgan blames Reddit traders for ‘frothy’ crypto, NFT markets appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Where now for Dogecoin as the Shiba Inu-inspired token continues to slide?
- $12 million stolen after Binance Smart Chain DeFi pNetwork gets hacked
- Coinbase scores $1.3 million deal with US government even after SEC alarms
- Kusama parachain Moonriver records 1 million transactions in just 3 weeks
- El Salvador buys 150 more Bitcoin as BTC falls to $45,000
- Binance reportedly under investigation in the US for insider trading
- Solana, XRP, Cardano lead losses as 91% of all crypto ‘longs’ liquidated
- Bitcoin usage has ‘immediate implications’ for El Salvador’s credit rating, TradFi says
- Scaramucci raises $100 million to invest in Algorand (ALGO) fund
- Cardano (ADA) boss predicts DeFi bubble will burst, how likely is that to happen?