Ledger Acknowledges Data Breach; Grayscale Hits ATH Numbers; Missing Cryptoqueen Podcast Returns!
TL;DR: Welcome to In Case You Missed It (ICYMI), a daily crypto news update. Ledger acknowledges customer data breach. Grayscale reaches ATH numbers. Coinbase to offer interest on Dai savings. Ethereum price hike causes GPU shortage. BBC podcast The Missing Cryptoqueen to continue, and Central Bank of Philippines considers issuing a digital currency. Ledger Acknowledges Customer Data […]
The post Ledger Acknowledges Data Breach; Grayscale Hits ATH Numbers; Missing Cryptoqueen Podcast Returns! appeared first on CoinSpice.
- PODCAST Bitcoin Cash at 3: Amaury Séchet Details BCH’s Creation and Founding
- SEC Scrutinizes Binance Chain; CoinEx Establishes $50M Ecosystem Fund; Circle USDC Yield & Lending Products
- PODCAST Bitcoin Cash at 3: Keep Building, Keep Spreading the Word, By Roger Ver
- PODCAST Bitcoin Cash at 3: A Blue Ocean of Opportunity, By Chris Troutner
- Investor Marc De Mesel Donates $1,000 to Bitcoin Cash Mêmé Organizer After Read.cash Ban Threat
- Goldman Concerned About Dollar as Reserve Currency; CME Bitcoin Futures Open Interest Hits ATH; Telegram Criticizes Apple Walled Garden
- Read.cash Founder Threatens Ban & Permanent Fund Blacklist of 100 Users by Midnight London Time Tonight
- CRYPTO DEV DIGEST: Catching the Bitcoin Cash Drift; Augur v2 Launches; Cardano Hardforks
- Maker Hits $1 Billion Locked Value; Chainalysis Launches Market Intel Charts; Silvergate Bank Bitcoin Loans Grew 80%