NFT Game Chainbinders by Doki Doki Raised $5 Million in Under Two Hours
The Chainbinders game based on a liquid NFT economy has attracted over $5 million in investments over the first two hours of its liquidity generation event. A total of $3.8 million equivalent in the game’s native BND utility tokens were sold in under 15 minutes. The project found immense success among crypto users as the team managed to raise $6,2 on the first day of the LGE due to the project’s high production quality, innovative […]
- The Real Reason Behind Bitcoin Explosive Rally is Not Coinbase But Inflation
- Daily Bitcoin Transaction Volume Thriving, Nears Milestone $10 Billion
- DeFi Is Changing: And It’s for the Better
- The Simplest Bitcoin Analysis as BTC/USD Refreshes Milestone High
- Bitcoin Price Breaches $61,000 Ahead of Key Inflation Figures; What’s Next?
- Unicly To Allow Users To Combine, Fractionalize, And Trade NFTs With Guaranteed Liquidity
- Easy As Pi: Bitcoin Indicator Says The Top Is In
- Top Blockchain “Easter Egg” Projects to Look Out For
- Small Lawsuit Wins Pushes XRP Price Back to 2018 Highs; Pullback Ahead?