Over half a billion dollars worth of Ethereum (ETH) are now burned
Half a billion dollars worth of Ethereum (ETH)—the world’s second-largest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin by market cap—have now been ‘burned’ after last month’s Ethereum Improvement Proposal (EIP)-1559, data from multiple sources show.
The post Over half a billion dollars worth of Ethereum (ETH) are now burned appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Cardano (ADA) boss gives his take on NFTs and why money launders flock to them
- Where now for Dogecoin as the Shiba Inu-inspired token continues to slide?
- $12 million stolen after Binance Smart Chain DeFi pNetwork gets hacked
- Coinbase scores $1.3 million deal with US government even after SEC alarms
- Kusama parachain Moonriver records 1 million transactions in just 3 weeks
- El Salvador buys 150 more Bitcoin as BTC falls to $45,000
- Binance reportedly under investigation in the US for insider trading
- Solana, XRP, Cardano lead losses as 91% of all crypto ‘longs’ liquidated
- Bitcoin usage has ‘immediate implications’ for El Salvador’s credit rating, TradFi says
- Scaramucci raises $100 million to invest in Algorand (ALGO) fund