Read.cash Founder Threatens Ban & Permanent Fund Blacklist of 100 Users by Midnight London Time Tonight
TL;DR: “So, do you all realize that we’ll have to ban like 100 people today for rules violation?…,” the founder of Read.cash threatened over a recent meme competition started by Bitcoin Cash (BCH) developer Shammah Chancellor. Memes rolled-in, mostly making fun of prominent community members for the chance to win BCH and clout. Users have […]
The post Read.cash Founder Threatens Ban & Permanent Fund Blacklist of 100 Users by Midnight London Time Tonight appeared first on CoinSpice.
- PODCAST Bitcoin Cash at 3: Amaury Séchet Details BCH’s Creation and Founding
- SEC Scrutinizes Binance Chain; CoinEx Establishes $50M Ecosystem Fund; Circle USDC Yield & Lending Products
- PODCAST Bitcoin Cash at 3: Keep Building, Keep Spreading the Word, By Roger Ver
- Ledger Acknowledges Data Breach; Grayscale Hits ATH Numbers; Missing Cryptoqueen Podcast Returns!
- PODCAST Bitcoin Cash at 3: A Blue Ocean of Opportunity, By Chris Troutner
- Investor Marc De Mesel Donates $1,000 to Bitcoin Cash Mêmé Organizer After Read.cash Ban Threat
- Goldman Concerned About Dollar as Reserve Currency; CME Bitcoin Futures Open Interest Hits ATH; Telegram Criticizes Apple Walled Garden
- CRYPTO DEV DIGEST: Catching the Bitcoin Cash Drift; Augur v2 Launches; Cardano Hardforks
- Maker Hits $1 Billion Locked Value; Chainalysis Launches Market Intel Charts; Silvergate Bank Bitcoin Loans Grew 80%