Sanctor Turbo announces ‘Demo Day,’ revealing first cohort of blockchain projects
Sanctor Capital a blockchain-focused investment firm that brings together missionary founders and successful entrepreneurs, announced today that it will be hosting its first Demo Day to showcase the inaugural cohort of projects graduating from its custom-tailored mentorship program, Sanctor Turbo.
The post Sanctor Turbo announces ‘Demo Day,’ revealing first cohort of blockchain projects appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Where now for Dogecoin as the Shiba Inu-inspired token continues to slide?
- $12 million stolen after Binance Smart Chain DeFi pNetwork gets hacked
- Coinbase scores $1.3 million deal with US government even after SEC alarms
- Kusama parachain Moonriver records 1 million transactions in just 3 weeks
- El Salvador buys 150 more Bitcoin as BTC falls to $45,000
- Binance reportedly under investigation in the US for insider trading
- Solana, XRP, Cardano lead losses as 91% of all crypto ‘longs’ liquidated
- Bitcoin usage has ‘immediate implications’ for El Salvador’s credit rating, TradFi says
- Scaramucci raises $100 million to invest in Algorand (ALGO) fund
- Cardano (ADA) boss predicts DeFi bubble will burst, how likely is that to happen?