SEC Scrutinizes Binance Chain; CoinEx Establishes $50M Ecosystem Fund; Circle USDC Yield & Lending Products
TL;DR: Welcome to In Case You Missed It (ICYMI), a daily crypto news update. US SEC will scrutinize Binance Chain. CoinEx announces $50 million development fund. Circle will offer lending and yield USDC based products. Electric Coin Company launches “Crypto in Context” initiative. Twitter aims to defend an open internet standard, and Venezuelan workers launches BCH-based market. […]
The post SEC Scrutinizes Binance Chain; CoinEx Establishes $50M Ecosystem Fund; Circle USDC Yield & Lending Products appeared first on CoinSpice.
- PODCAST Bitcoin Cash at 3: Amaury Séchet Details BCH’s Creation and Founding
- PODCAST Bitcoin Cash at 3: Keep Building, Keep Spreading the Word, By Roger Ver
- Ledger Acknowledges Data Breach; Grayscale Hits ATH Numbers; Missing Cryptoqueen Podcast Returns!
- PODCAST Bitcoin Cash at 3: A Blue Ocean of Opportunity, By Chris Troutner
- Investor Marc De Mesel Donates $1,000 to Bitcoin Cash Mêmé Organizer After Read.cash Ban Threat
- Goldman Concerned About Dollar as Reserve Currency; CME Bitcoin Futures Open Interest Hits ATH; Telegram Criticizes Apple Walled Garden
- Read.cash Founder Threatens Ban & Permanent Fund Blacklist of 100 Users by Midnight London Time Tonight
- CRYPTO DEV DIGEST: Catching the Bitcoin Cash Drift; Augur v2 Launches; Cardano Hardforks
- Maker Hits $1 Billion Locked Value; Chainalysis Launches Market Intel Charts; Silvergate Bank Bitcoin Loans Grew 80%