Singapore’s DBS Bank Gets Approval to Offer Crypto Services
Singapore’s DBS Bank financier member declared it has gotten compliance on a fundamental level from the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) to start offering crypto administrations to resource supervisors and organizations. DBS Vickers (DBSV) got the approval from the country’s monetary controller under the country’s Payment Services Act. In 2019, Singapore passed its installment act, requiring all-advanced installment specialist co-ops [...]
The post Singapore’s DBS Bank Gets Approval to Offer Crypto Services appeared first on Coin News Asia.
- China’s Real Estate Market Could Cause a Crypto Crash
- Singapore’s DBS Group Expects to Double the Number of Crypto Trader Members
- Asian Countries Lead the Crypto Adoption Process
- Crypto Revival Fuels Predictions as Bitcoin Breaks $50K Mark
- Jasmine Telecom Systems Outlines Plans to Become Largest ASEAN Bitcoin Miner by 2024
- Bitcoin Rallies Back Near $40,000 Mark after Last Month’s Decline
- Taiwan Cryptocurrency Regulation Has Changed
- Bitcoin Stabilized in Asian Trading after Two-week Low
- Is Bitcoin Price Falling Because of China Mining Crackdown?