Solana's Price Increased 64% This Week
Solana's (CRYPTO: SOL) price has increased 10.69% over the past 24 hours to $140.75. Over the past week, SOL has experienced an uptick of over 64.0%, moving from $85.96 to its current price. As it stands right now, the coin's all-time high is $145.22.
The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Solana over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). The gray bands are bollinger bands, measuring the volatility for both the daily and weekly price movements. The wider the ...
- Ethereum Classic Suffers From Relationship To Bitcoin, General Markets — But All Hope Isn't Lost
- Could Baby Dogecoin See A Jump Like Dogecoin Did Earlier This Year?
- DeFi: Disrupting The Financial Ecosystem
- Freddie Mercury NFTs Are On Sale — For A Cause
- 5 Picks From 'Rich Dad Poor Dad' Author Robert Kiyosaki's Crypto Expert
- Cryptocurrency Cosmos Decreases More Than 12% Within 24 hours
- Binance's BNB Decreases More Than 10% Within 24 hours
- Cryptocurrency Tezos Decreases More Than 14% Within 24 hours
- Is The Doge Sick? Why Dogecoin Could Be In For A Bigger Drop
- Consumer Stocks With NFT Exposure Slide As Cryptos Take Hit