Terra (LUNA) Founder Breaks Silence, Proposes New Revival Plan for Ecosystem
Terra co-founder and CEO of Terra Labs, Do Kwon, has finally spoken on the crash of its network. He has submitted a proposal on how the embattled Terra ecosystem can be salvaged from its current ruins.
The post Terra (LUNA) Founder Breaks Silence, Proposes New Revival Plan for Ecosystem appeared first on BeInCrypto.
- Binance.US to Close USD Channels, Become Crypto-Only Exchange While SEC Storm Rages
- Cardano (ADA) Finds Support At $0.30 –But, Will it Hold?
- Powering the Metaverse: Exciting Web3 Gaming Innovations on the Horizon
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Makes an Early Rebound as Investors Reallocate Capital —What Next?
- Brazil Is on the Path to Sensible Crypto Regulation, Says Hashdex Executive
- Polygon (MATIC) Price Drops 15% After SEC Filling —Tough Times Ahead?
- The Full List of Cryptos Named Securities in SEC Lawsuits Against Binance and Coinbase
- Coinbase Reports 1 Million Base Users Despite SEC Lawsuit
- More Than a Third of Canadian Crypto Traders Have Fallen Victim to Scams, Study Reveals
- Stablecoin Circle Lawyers Up Amid SEC Crackdown on Crypto