The Real Reason Behind Bitcoin Explosive Rally is Not Coinbase But Inflation
Bitcoin surged past $64,500 this week, shattering yet another record-high milestone after a month of downside consolidation, over sentiments that a fresh Wall Street listing of one of the leading crypto firms, Coinbase, would attract more wealthy investors to the booming sector. But the flagship cryptocurrency borrowed its bullish cues from elsewhere, as well. On Tuesday, the US Bureau of Labor released March’s Consumer Price Inflation data, showing that the index rose by its most […]
- NFT Game Chainbinders by Doki Doki Raised $5 Million in Under Two Hours
- Daily Bitcoin Transaction Volume Thriving, Nears Milestone $10 Billion
- DeFi Is Changing: And It’s for the Better
- The Simplest Bitcoin Analysis as BTC/USD Refreshes Milestone High
- Bitcoin Price Breaches $61,000 Ahead of Key Inflation Figures; What’s Next?
- Unicly To Allow Users To Combine, Fractionalize, And Trade NFTs With Guaranteed Liquidity
- Easy As Pi: Bitcoin Indicator Says The Top Is In
- Top Blockchain “Easter Egg” Projects to Look Out For
- Small Lawsuit Wins Pushes XRP Price Back to 2018 Highs; Pullback Ahead?