The Simplest Bitcoin Analysis as BTC/USD Refreshes Milestone High
A quick look into the world’s leading cryptocurrency Bitcoin and what’s ahead for it as it achieves another lifetime high. And So It Goes, And So It Goes In retrospect, the BTC/USD exchange rate reached $62,750 ahead of the European opening bell on Tuesday. Some traders really showed their conviction for an extended bullish bias in the Bitcoin market. The previous top, near $61,778, now looks less like resistance and more like support, preparing the […]
- The Real Reason Behind Bitcoin Explosive Rally is Not Coinbase But Inflation
- NFT Game Chainbinders by Doki Doki Raised $5 Million in Under Two Hours
- Daily Bitcoin Transaction Volume Thriving, Nears Milestone $10 Billion
- DeFi Is Changing: And It’s for the Better
- Bitcoin Price Breaches $61,000 Ahead of Key Inflation Figures; What’s Next?
- Unicly To Allow Users To Combine, Fractionalize, And Trade NFTs With Guaranteed Liquidity
- Easy As Pi: Bitcoin Indicator Says The Top Is In
- Top Blockchain “Easter Egg” Projects to Look Out For
- Small Lawsuit Wins Pushes XRP Price Back to 2018 Highs; Pullback Ahead?