Unicly To Allow Users To Combine, Fractionalize, And Trade NFTs With Guaranteed Liquidity
Capitalizing on blockchain technology, Unicly is deploying a novel protocol to fractionalize and pool liquidity for NFTs, allowing users to own portions of collections and resell them as fungible tokens. A New Means To Combine And Split NFT Collections Interest in NFTs has skyrocketed over the last few months, increasing the overall NFT market capitalization to more than $430 million. Several renowned personalities, including artists, performers, and content creators, are embracing this new way of […]
- The Real Reason Behind Bitcoin Explosive Rally is Not Coinbase But Inflation
- NFT Game Chainbinders by Doki Doki Raised $5 Million in Under Two Hours
- Daily Bitcoin Transaction Volume Thriving, Nears Milestone $10 Billion
- DeFi Is Changing: And It’s for the Better
- The Simplest Bitcoin Analysis as BTC/USD Refreshes Milestone High
- Bitcoin Price Breaches $61,000 Ahead of Key Inflation Figures; What’s Next?
- Easy As Pi: Bitcoin Indicator Says The Top Is In
- Top Blockchain “Easter Egg” Projects to Look Out For
- Small Lawsuit Wins Pushes XRP Price Back to 2018 Highs; Pullback Ahead?