Why Jon Najarian Prefers Square Over PayPal, Expects Ethereum To Flip Bitcoin This Year
After offering the ability to trade crypto last year, PayPal Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: PYPL) is exploring ways to let users trade individual stocks, according to reports.
Market Rebellion co-founder Jon Najarian decided to sell PayPal on this news and add to his position in Square Inc (NYSE: SQ), he revealed Friday on CNBC.
He doesn't think the exploration of brokerage services is a bad move, but he likes that Square is more focused on digital assets such as Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and ...
- Ethereum Classic Suffers From Relationship To Bitcoin, General Markets — But All Hope Isn't Lost
- Could Baby Dogecoin See A Jump Like Dogecoin Did Earlier This Year?
- DeFi: Disrupting The Financial Ecosystem
- Freddie Mercury NFTs Are On Sale — For A Cause
- 5 Picks From 'Rich Dad Poor Dad' Author Robert Kiyosaki's Crypto Expert
- Cryptocurrency Cosmos Decreases More Than 12% Within 24 hours
- Binance's BNB Decreases More Than 10% Within 24 hours
- Cryptocurrency Tezos Decreases More Than 14% Within 24 hours
- Is The Doge Sick? Why Dogecoin Could Be In For A Bigger Drop
- Consumer Stocks With NFT Exposure Slide As Cryptos Take Hit